Let me take you to my thoughts and walk in Christ. As I say pretty often, I pray that I (only by the Grace of our Father) can lead you to serving Father with your ALL. For He is ALL Worthy! "Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold all things are become new." 2 Corinthians 5:17
Monday, June 7, 2010
Life is on MAJOR hold...
Hi everyone. Well, I thought I should let you know, if you've been reading my testimony, that I'm putting a major major hold on writing anymore. My life has taken a HUGE turn this past week. And all of myself emotionally has got to be elsewhere. I haven't any breath for anything else but, my home, my husband, my children, our move, and something else that I can't write about. Thank you for understanding. It could even be a month or two until I can even think about writing. God is still on the throne and my Lord is still worthy of Praise and service!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment