Let me take you to my thoughts and walk in Christ. As I say pretty often, I pray that I (only by the Grace of our Father) can lead you to serving Father with your ALL. For He is ALL Worthy! "Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold all things are become new." 2 Corinthians 5:17
Thursday, June 3, 2010
Recieving my blogs by email.
I have just found this great feature here on Blogger. It allowed me to pick 10 contacts out of my email contacts to recieve my blogs (everytime I post) by way of email. I chose you who have it, because you don't have a blog here on Blogger, and I thought you may enjoy seeing my blogs as I post them. If, for some reason, you don't want to be getting these please just let me know and I'll simply delete you from that option. Otherwise, I hope you enjoy this amazing technology! I think it's pretty neato ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Thank u for putting me on ur list I love and miss u and thank you for all u do to help me through life and to keep serving our Lord and Savoir and to keep going though it can be hard and I want u to know I love u and I mean that !!!
xoxox
Hannah
Post a Comment